Snow tubing is a fun-filled, carefree way for family and friends to enjoy the exhilaration of sliding on snow. With over 20 tubing lanes during the peak of the season and a covered lift to take you back to the top, it’s easy to get your winter thrills!
- Tickets must be purchased online!
- Each ticket for those over 44″ tall gives access to the tubing hill and one snow tube for one session (1.75hrs)
- Tickets for those under 44″ tall provide access, but do not include a tube
- Open Friday-Sunday and Holidays during the winter season
- Holidays include December 25-January 1, January 15, & February 19, 21, 22
Children under 44″ tall must have adult supervision at all times. A child ticket cannot be purchased without an adult ticket.
Rather not drive on the snow covered roads? Contact To the Mountain Shuttle, picking up from Gerk’s Ski and Cycle in Issaquah.