Yuletide on Front – Make Music Day Winter Celebrates the Solstice
Along with the Downtown Issaquah Association’s partner, the Issaquah Library and Kaleidoscope School of Music there will be variety of indoor and outside activities to choose from.
- 1:30-3:30pm – Sound Jam Station & art activities -All ages and musical backgrounds are welcome to play. Xylophones, ukulele, maracas, hand drums, and other instruments will be available to try out and play for some fun and organic music-making with instructor Angela!
- 4-6pm – Color Pencil Art with Ekta – On a drop-in basis participants will have the option of transferring the image to the card or drawing it on themselves and learning how to create layers using color pencils.
- 4-6pm Balcony serenades and bells – Musicians will delight you from the windows above while you sip hot chocolate, sing along, dance, and make music with our bells. Dress warmly in your favorite holiday sweater, hat, scarves, and gloves as you will be the cast of characters of Yuletide on Front.
- 6:30-7:15pm The Dickens Carolers will close out Yuletide on Front 2022 with a special performance inside the library.
- Yes! Santa will be making a visit.
Check out the new holiday Window Art at Fischer Meats, Forest Fairy Bakery, and Yume-Yogurt by our featured window artist, Lisa Rasmussen.
For more holiday events and activities in Issaquah CLICK HERE.