COVID-19 TRAVEL ADVISORY:
Visit Issaquah's position is to communicate safety and best practices for those traveling and assist our hospitality partners with information when needed. Some businesses have suspended operations at this time. Feel free to contact us personally if you have specific questions about travel to our area at 425-657-0819. Please refer to Global, Federal, State and Local resources below.
Guidance for Travelers
- 'Healthy Washington' Plan 2021
- The U.S. Department of State
- Centers for Disease Control Travel Notices
- Check the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport travel advisory for the latest information.
- The airport has installed additional hand sanitizers and dispenser stations and regular airport cleanings are using hospital-grade disinfectants. Janitorial contractors have been trained in bio-hazard cleaning in case it’s needed. Cleaning protocols for employee shuttle buses, buses serving the rental car facility, and bigger transport buses that shuttle passengers to and from planes have been stepped up and improved.
Please find resources below:
Health Authorities and Academics
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention coronavirus website
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention travel information and alerts
- World Health Organization advice for the public
- World Health Organization planning recommendations for mass gatherings
- Johns Hopkins University live tracker
- U.S. Department of State Cruise Ship Passengers
- Information for Cruise Ship Travelers
- Information about Managing COVID-19 on Cruise Ships
Visit the King County Website for More Updates